[BULK] - [pct-l] oilcans

Okay, let it be known here, in this forum, to be spread wide and loud amongst
all of those great persons who are driven in their heart-felt passion to be
proudly grouped under the label of "PCT Trail Community" that the ADZPCTKO is
currently undergoing some serious organizational changes directly in response
to the event's ever increasing popularity.  We have fought it tooth and nail to
not ever get too organized because then you have to have a treasurer, and
minute taker, and rules of procedures and all of that crap that I detest in most
organizations. "Low key" is the term, ah, but alas we find ourselves unable to
cope without some serious planning, configuring and positioning.

The bottom line in response to this email is that the ADZPCTKO will,
unfortunately, no longer provide libations to the attendees, but shall now go forward
being known as a BYOB event.  The causes of this are many but I think that all
will recognize the underlying issue here.

Therefore, from this point forward hereto, let all know that there shall be
no "official brew sponser" of the ADZPCTKO, but, of course, you are free under
the first rule of the ADZPCTKO to provide such oil can service to yourself and
those good fellows and felines about you at the event.

Ah, hem.

Greg "Strider" Hummel

In a message dated 8/16/2004 1:15:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,