[pct-l] Fanny packs

I did 177 miles on the JMT with a fanny pack and was unable to find one
much less than 1 lb.  The reason being that since I was running alot of
the time, I wanted one that controlled the bouncing and thus had a
fairly good suspesion system.  I will be attempting a similar fastpack
of the JMT in two weeks and have abandoned the fanny pack idea because
it is just too uncomfortable and doesn't carry the load as well as a
regular pack.  ...just my opinion.