[pct-l] Fanny packs

I just thought that I'd pose a gear question, as
nobody seems to look for or recommend ultralight fanny
(bum) packs. I always use one when long distance
hiking, to keep my camera in; together with other
small things like compass, water purifier, pocket
knife etc.
My current one weighs in at 3.7 oz and I was wondering
if anyone has found one with 2 compartments which is
lighter ? Considering that my new backpack (Fantatic
Fringe Thompson Peak) weighs only 9.14 oz; I'm sure it
must be possible to find a fanny pack weighing less
than 3.7 oz !!

Daryl
PCT '02