[pct-l] Sealing machine

Hey switchback    I personaly think that the sealing machine is one of the best machine invented,1000s of uses,seal left overs,for use on trips,lunch,camping hikeing,fishing, hunting,meats,vegies,are real good,jerky! no problem, good,stay fresh,I got the same deal you got ,I smoke salmon,and two months later took some to my mother,ummmmm she loved it,does real good with smoked stuff, you did not go wrong & you"ll love it,and supplys ! you can pick up any where ,         Howard