[pct-l] thru hike in 2006

I am beginning to plan for a northbound thru hike commencing in April 2006.
I would like to find at least two other people to travel with as part of the
group that will be together from Campo to the bittersweet end. Obviously
this list is a good place to begin the search for the optimal hiking party.
Does anyone have any experience at setting up a group this way? What would
be the citeria for compatibility and, more importantly, successful
completion.  If you are interested in actually going, please reply off list
and we'll figure out what we should do from there. Or maybe this is too
early to start. I live in the San Diego area (North County).
 Jeff