[pct-l] Sealing Machines

What is everyone's opinion about those sealer/vacuum machines for bags that
you can buy at SAMs and other stores.  I saw a demo today and it looks
interesting for backpacking foods.  But I have heard that for resupply boxes they will
leak eventually.  May be they would be good for general backpacking and not
for long term use.  I think the kit at SAMs was $100 and the extra bags box was
$30.  Probably the best buy around.  Thanks, Switchback