[pct-l] Gone hiking

Am now putting the list on Digest form and will try to catch up with the
reading when I get back. Leaving to-morrow, going to hike for three days in
the Goat Rocks and come out at White Pass and then in a few more days am
going for another try at Rainy Pass to Manning Park. Sure hope we see some
of the thru hikers. Will be back home in Idaho for a few days at the end of
the month and then off for a week into the Wallowas in Oregon.   Am so
excited I would like to spit....
Cheers,
Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge