[pct-l] The Big Picture!!!

 As long as the film is either standard black&white,
C41 or E6; any lab that can process 120 film should be
able to do 620. At least if they are using dip and
dunk processors. If nothing else, send them to me.. =)

 http://www.calypsoinc.com/

Mike
--- ecpg <ecpg@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> Where are you getting the film? I have an old box
> camera I'd love to play with but assumed film was no
> longer available. Also, where do you get them
> developed?
> Probably not Bi-Mart, huh?
>
> Carolyn

=====
Don't panic!

" The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing."
http://www.freehueco.com