[pct-l] Re: ADZPCTKO 05?

Dave, and for all of those others in a similar situation who wish to know;

The dates for the 7th ADZPCTKO are Thursday (if you want to come early to
hang, dayhike or whatever) through Sunday, April 21st to 24th.  The main events
will occur on Friday and Saturday.  We have the entire Lake Morena campground
reserved so don't bother trying to get a campsite.  We'll be coordinating all
of that so RV's get into a partial hookup site, hikers and party animals will
be in another area, etc.

The website hasn't been updated yet (hey, it's only August and Carl is still
recovering from being handed the coordinatorship at the last possible second
for this year's!) but will be in the next few months with further details.

Look for some fun and new events and presentations next year, and a few
changes for the better.

Greg "Strider" Hummel

P.S. In the mean time, see you all at the ALDHA-West meeting Oct. 1-3 at
Claire Tappan Lodge.

In a message dated 8/8/2004 5:58:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,