[pct-l] Another Equipment Tip

As we go down the trail sometimes our equipment zippers are secretly sliding open.  A simple way to stop this is to put a little glue on the zipper tracks.  I do this on my belly pouch and glue the zipper to where I do not want them to open any further. They still open enough to get things in and out easily.

Before I would sometimes get to a break spot or camp and notice a zipper partly open.  I would panic and wonder if anything had fallen out somewhere back on the trail.  Not anymore.  Another trail tip from Switchback.