[pct-l] 20 mile days (or at least 15 a day for those over 55)

I'm 58 and will be starting from Tuolumne on the 26th and end at Donner
Summit 14-days and 220-miles later.  If I lose any weight it'll be
because of my stinginess in carrying more than 1 1/2 lbs of food a day.
Two pre-sent resupplies.  I'm 6'2" 190-lbs.  My base weight before food,
fuel and water is 10.2-lbs. plus clothing and poles.   I carry my water
in liter and a half bottles in my Sahara pants pockets; reduces shoulder
wear.  Finally decided the PUR Hiker was better weightwise than 2-part
Chlorine due to having to carry the water while waiting for the
chemicals to get rid of the beasties.  I think it was Ken Powers that
took those blinders off.
JD