[pct-l] oilcans

Having been an avid fan of the "Oilcan" prior to joining this list, and
seeing such fondness of them mentioned by many over the last months of my
"lurking" off-screen, I want to know if this taste exists among many or just an
outspoken few.

 Is the oilcan Fosters Green or Blue?  Is it the banner lubricant  of the
ADZPCTKO? Ought to be!

 Is this why, really, you guys leave the trail so often, hitch-hiking  to the
nearest Outposts for supposed "resupplys" only to be secretly satisfying  the
oilcan tapeworm??

mtnned