[pct-l] cat stove goes high tech

There is an article in Mechanical Engineering (the magazine of the American
Society Of Mechanical Engineers) about light weight stoves.  The article
starts out talking about Flyin' Brian and ultralight backpacking.  It then
goes on to tell about commercial, high tech versions of the stoves that have
been discussed on this list for years.  The technology involved has
potential benefit in other areas, such as pollution control in diesel
engines, but I am betting that it is not enough of an improvement over a
Pepsi can stove to make me pay big $$.  It is interesting to note that big
business has notice the ultralight phenomina.

Tom

 http://www.memagazine.org/contents/current/features/kitsink/kitsink.html