[pct-l] (no subject)

My wife and I just finished our AT thru-hike and would like to start
planning a thru-hike of the PCT in 2006.  Any information regarding the PCT
would be appreciated, as we have done thousands of miles of eastern hiking,
but have done little western hiking (only Alaska, Hawaii, Grand Canyon, and
Yosemite).  I would especially like to have recommendations on which are the
best books to buy to introduce me to the PCT.  Thanks.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE