[pct-l] Try To Avoid Snickering

Everybody is susceptible to altitude sickness, some more than others
perhaps. It's just a matter of going too high, and often doing it too
fast. As for Horseshoe Meadow, that is at around 10,000 feet which is
significant elevation gain, especially if you're coming from a beach
community.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add

Wanna frag? Add the ..::LVL Sherlock Channel and get the newest Quake3
maps:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/LVL/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add