[pct-l] binoculars recommendation

I've been using the Nikon 7x20 Travelite3 for 10 years plus and have had no problems. I won't get into why I carry the 8oz, and consider the weight essential; like checking a basin for campsites, or studying routes over remote xc passes, or looking for those crazy climbers on the peaks, watching wildlife, or passing some quality time in camp looking at things I can't see well with my aged eyes. I carried Bushnell for a few years, until on day one of a 12 day Sierra hike they went out of parallax, or doublevisioned. The Nikons are a rigid frame construction,and have changed over the years, but are totally reliable.  The Sierra, Winds, CDT, and PCT are perfect for lightwt binocs.