[pct-l] Last of the thru hikers?

We ran into Paul & Caitlin around 7/22 or so on Pinchot Pass.  They thought
they were the tail end of the group.  They are doing a "modified thru hike".
Started in Idyllwyld and were going to hike to the Oregon Border, flip to
Manning & hike south to Oregon then finish with the desert next fall.  They
were unable to start until the first of June.  A few days before we ran into
2 thru hikers hiking out of VVR up silver pass.  Didn't get their names.

David
david@dalbey.org