From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
cmkudija@earthlink.net
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 3:42 PM
To: dmd@email.arizona.edu; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Go-Lite

... then again, you might hold out for Glen Van Peski's Gossamer Gear
"Mariposa" - Glen's supposed to start shipping them in August, I think,
barring further technical difficulties!  (support your local cottage
industry, y'know...)  See http://www.gossamergear.com/ for details.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94