From: Chefitup1@aol.com [mailto:Chefitup1@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 11:22 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] do or dont

Hey,
10 miles or 20?
Ramen or mac and cheese?
bear can or not?
gun or not? guide book or maps?
what ever man just do what you need to do, danm and please quit trying
to convince anybody and everybody that your way is right and everybody
else is wrong. Maybe I am part of the problem maybe I am not. I dont
care what you carry and keep your grubby hands off my stuff
the only real question is
oilcans or not? And I think we all know the answer to that

crispy