From: "Daniel Karrick Boothe" <dboothe@ece.wpi.edu>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 10:06 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Tyvek is expensive

Hello,
I went to Home Depot the other day to pick up some Tyvek to make myself a
ground sheet after shredding a couple space blankets to pieces.  Little
did I know you have to buy it by the roll, and the cheapest roll is $57!
I was wondering if anybody had some lying around forgotten in their garage
that I could perhaps make use of?  If you live in the SF Bay area I can
come pick it up, or if you live in upstate new york I can pick it up there
as well as I'm headed there in a week.

thanks,
dan