[pct-l] Cans ,oilcan,bear can,

Mike , 1st,what in the world is a can ?oilcan ?bear can,? I am assuming that it is somekind of contraption to hide food in, and peace Dude,let me clue you in on a couple of things,Do you really think that carrying a gun is the answere, own 5 of them,when in Rome,you do what the Romans do,this country your in is where the bears live,what would you think your house would look like if you brought a wild bear and keep him in your house,,,,pissed off ,,,, is the key word,I myself would be really worried if there was a bunch of nuts hikeing carrieing smith&wessons,Colts,Remingtons,Man ! your in there elament,they live there,that is what they do,you are invadeing there terretory,respectfully you must obey the rules just like the rest of us,if you cant stand the heat,,,get the hell out of the kitchen,,,you dont hose the intire place and ruin it for the rest of your family,that is why a couple of people got themselfs killed on a mountain Lions path,dont kill all the lions,go jog in a park,and when you must go to there domains,take a friend or two or three,going back to the cans,NOW what do you think,,,?   Howard L Ruiz