[pct-l] Gimme Shelter!!!

Ahhhhh.....
"different" meant "cover"...no one does it like the Stones....or GFR for
that matter!

Anyway- to stay "On Topic"...

I was at the San Jac shelter a month or so ago. It was clean and cozy.
I'd plan a trip back up just to hang out there for a night.

Also-

There's a hiker shelter about a mile and a half out of Horseshoe Meadow,
heading up to Cottonwood Pass, that looks like it could do in a pinch,
though it needs a bit of "tidying up". Near a stream. Odd to have a
shelter so close to the trailhead...
Perhaps it's used more by the ranchers when they're rounding up their
cattle?

A far as I know, there were no oilcans in the 70's....
Of course- I was just a young child then....

Besides, if you remember the 60's & early 70's...you weren't there. (or
something like that... I don't remember....)

;)

...tough crowd.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m