From: Doug LeMoine [mailto:doug@cooper.com]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 1:16 PM
To: pct-l
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Gimme Shelter!!!

>You need noseplugs if you want to take cover in the muir hut.

The Muir Hut was over-run with mice when I was there in 2001, and even
though I could feel them skittering over my sleeping bag all night, I
was way too tired to muster the energy to move outside. But I did learn
to be wary of anything that attracts hikers because those things
invariably tended to attract critters -- huts, campgrounds, nice river
bends with flat spots to sleep on, etc ...

>No , not the Grand Funk Railroad song

Not to split hairs, but "Gimme Shelter" is a Rolling Stones song.

Rock on,

Doug