[pct-l] Bear Cans

No, no, no, let ME take that one step further, leave the Glock and bear can
at home and carry a   .  .  .  wrist rocket sling shot!  They are accurate,
silent (so the bear doesn't know where that pain in his ass came from only that
it hurt like hell) and ultra-light.  Practicing in my backyard I can take a
couple inches thick of bark off of a foot diameter tree from 30 yards with a
walnut sized rock over and over again.  Pain deters.  Of course I am not
recommending that you break the law in any way but merely suggest a way that rangers
(ahem) might reinstate the natural fear of man that bears have lost.

In a message dated 7/22/2004 10:01:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,