[pct-l] Whitney Portal to Horseshoe Meadows

glad to respond to a npn-bear post!   haha.

I suggest hitch-hiking.  I know it sounds unreliable, but it really
works well in the easter sierra.  Hitching from the whitney protal out
to Lone pine will be easy as cake.  Once you get to lone pine, just
find a local or other hiker/climber who isn't busy and offer a generous
amount of gas money.  This has worked for me several times.

good luck.

peace,
dude