[pct-l] What's Smokin' near Fuller Ridge

On 04.07.19, Craig Milo Rogers wrote:
> On 04.07.19, Dana Law wrote:
> > My party is going from Fobes Saddle to Highway 10 on Sunday. We plan for
> 	Hmmm... why doesn't the San Bernardino NF Web site have news
> releases about the recent/current fires?  I think I'll ask...

	I haven't received word yet from the Forest Service.  However,
I saw a news item that a $35,000,000 pot plantation (7,000-10,000
plants) was discovered in the area by the firefighters.  The area's
been under surveillance since then, and 5 people were arrested there.

http://www.kesq.com/global/story.asp?s=2066286&ClientType=Printable

					Craig "Computer" Rogers