[pct-l] Seaid Vally Plans

"Twas in the river at Happy Camp that my Best Man's wife hit her moment
of glory.  After several years of car camping, and while on a drive
through vacation, Best Man finally convinced her of the fun of skinny
dipping.  The day was warm, the water wasn't too cool, and they'd both
been too long without a shower.  They drove down a dirt path to a more
secluded portion of the river, shucked their duds, and waded out to the
waist deep pool in the middle.  Everything was going splendidly, and the
Wife was even able to wash her hair.  It all fell apart as while she
ducked under for a rinse, the Boy Scout troop came marching around the
corner and up to the far bank.