[pct-l] Beef Jerky,,,,!

he number oen hint don't smoke t all the way in th4 smoker ie let it
smoke for a while then finsh it in th eoven on low and try it if it is
to smokey then figure less time if not enought hen moe time if you take
it all the way to jerky in the smoker it will be to smkey. the best
recipee is garlic soysauce  wochester sauce. just open the kitenc cabnet
and pick stuff out