[pct-l] any portable solar panel recommendations?

hi all-

does anyone out there have any experience using any of the portable
solar power units for recharging batteries, etc, while hiking? any
recommendations in terms of light weight and decent charging
time/ability? i'm doing the jmt in sept. and i mostly need it for my
mini-dv cam, whose batteries are far too expensive to simply carry
several extras. ideally it'd be nice to have something that i can attach
to my pack in such a way that i can charge up while hiking. looks like
the Brunton SolarRoll is pretty cool, though pricey.

thanks in advance!
peanut