[pct-l] Pooh Corner and other trail angel stuff

The Goat Ladies, AAAAlice and Sweet Goat Mama, we visited Pooh Corner last
week after bailing on our TRT hike due to health problems.
This visit was totally inspiring to me (Mama) and leads me to make the
following offer:
Anyone in need of trail angel support in the area from HIway 26 to Cascade
Locks please let me know. I will be sidelined from serious hiking for the
rest of the season but can provide rides to and  from PDX to Cascade Locks
and any other services that might be needed by thru hikers.

Pooh and Molly were such an inspiration and Sue and Gordon also, who we met
at Echo Summit.  Being new to the concept of long distance hiking I had no
idea of the the active support of people like these and Pooh Corner was a
real eye opener as to what trail magic could be.

So, if anyone can use some help in this area email me and I'll give you
contact info. Also, I'm sending the contact stuff to Pooh and Gordon already
has it. Don't really want to put my phone number on the Internet.

Also, if you don't need support remember to say Hi when you see the goats on
Mt Hood on the PCT around Ramona Falls. I'll be up there doing volunteer
work for the Forest Service and usually see lots of thru hikers.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
Goattracks Magazine
www.goattracksmagazine.com