[pct-l] end of hike in 04' for EZ

Hello all, Just a line to say what a great time I had on the PCT this year. I
hiked from Campo to Yosemite Valley. Skipped a few spots in the desert areas
but will hike them if I make it to the end probably in 06'. Many thanks to all
those trail angels out there especially Donna, Jeff, Terri and Joe. Lost my
diary last day on the bus from Yosemite to Merced, had all my addresses of all
the new friends I had made along the trail. So any of you that had given me an
address please e-mail. Thanks----EZ "from sea to shining sea"