[pct-l] First aid kit.......?

Tom again, here is a good example,today while fishing we had to cut our fishing trip PRONTO,while opening up a oyster,my partner stabed his ownself with a sharp knife,all the way through the left hand,and that was not the bad part,at that very instent,the oyster shell broke and a sharp part of it,damn near severed his index finger,Monday is operation time to connect the tendents and nerves,Once again Tom,if it was not for my medical kit,and knowing what to do,he could have very well lost his finger,the trick is first aid class,and a quick responce.........! Howard