[pct-l] Ultralight first aid

There are a number of items I carry which can be pressed into service
(hiking poles + duct tape = splint, etc).  But I still carry a kit
whose sole purpose is first aid.  I could leave most of these items
behind and be "safe", but these are more convenient, and makes life
more comfortable when there have been some minor issues.

These days my first aid kit is built around the Adventure Medical Ultralight .5

http://www.adventuremedicalkits.com/products/KIT_w_ult_5.htm

I have used every item in the kit at least once... and used all of
some items on some trips (normally providing to others rather than my
needs).  The following is the .5 list (with my changes).

Bandage Materials
4..... 3X3 Sterile Dressings  (carry only 2)
4..... 2x2 Sterile Dressings (carry only 2)
1..... 3X4 Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing
1..... Conforming Gauze Bandage
4..... 1x3 Adhesive Bandage
2..... Knuckle Adhesive Bandage (removed)
1..... Tape ? x 10 Yards (removed because it's wrapped around my poles)

Medications
4..... Motrin (Replaced with 8 Aleve)
2..... Antihistamine (replaces with 6 Claritin)
2..... After Bite? Sting Relief (removed)

Blister Materials
1..... Moleskin (removed, I use duct tape or Spyroflex)

Wound Management
3..... After Cuts & Scrapes Towelettes
2..... Antibiotic Ointment (3)
1..... Tincture of Benzoin
2..... Butterfly Closure Bandage

Essential Items
1..... Splinter Picker Tweezers
3..... Safety Pins
1..... Aloksak

Other Additions
4.....  Small bandaids
3....  Spyroflex Blister Bandages
3....  Spyroflex Second Skin Bandages
1....   Pro-Tick Remedy
1....   Iodine (mixed with clean water, and squarted through plastic
bag to clean dirty wounds)