[pct-l] Bucks Summit to Belden: Mystic, Momma and Paul

Yesterday, I took a hike from Belden ->Bucks Summit and back..

Tall Paul, Mystic and Mountain Moma should be getting to Belden today.
I got to talk to each one of them a little bit. South Paw is apparently about a week behind them, and Squeaky has already past belden. Tall Paul had several bandannas attached to his walking poles. Last time I saw him was in Mojave, at the best western hotel. Mountain Momma was her Pepe old self and always fun to talk to. On the way back to Belden I got to talk Mystic awhile, until I got cold, for it was starting to cool off and I only had a pair of shorts and T shirt on, So I said my goodbye and hiked down to Belden where my Trusty Steed, I mean my Honda Civic waited patiently for me.

The trail is in good shape for all 19 miles. A few logs across the trail, but nothing that would really slow down a PCT hiker. Very small patches of snow, and nothing you would have to walk over on the trail. There was a couple sections that needed some work and some one has already fixed the trail. One of those places was about 4 miles before Belden and you had to balance yourself on a log and then jump over to a second log and then climb down. You no longer need to do that.

Happy Trails.
-Mountain Goat-