[pct-l] Shelter Continued

Thank you to everyone for their replies to my earlier email, especially those
who made me look deeper into my concerns for needing a tent.  I am worried that
in colder weather a tarptent might not give me the warmth I need; I do not plan
on carrying a different shelter @ different points of my trip, I prefer to have
one that fits the entire bill.  Definitely want the tent for completely
enclosed bug protection, ease of setup and room to move around in bad weather.
In asking for your opinions I just wanted to reassure myself that their wasn't
some tent that I would be a fool not to carry, knowing it is almost entirely
personal preference maybe all I need to do is just buy a light tent and be done
with it.  Thanks again for all that has aided me in my search.

Wildcat Dave
Go CATS!