[pct-l] Thru-hiker spotting

This won't be all that helpful because I didn't catch their names, but
I saw 3 thru-hikers on the summit of Half Dome on Saturday.

All three on them were males, and two of them were actually stopping at
the California/Oregon border so that they could start medical school at
Vanderbuilt.  The third guy was continuing on to Manning.

None of the three was familiar with the list and none of them started
at ADZPCTKO.  I think that they said they started a week prior to
ADZPCTKO.

peace,
dude