[pct-l] Stitching with Down

Well, after a couple of hours on the phone, I have managed to locate enough
Pertex Quantum fabric and 850+ down to make a down sleeping quilt. However,
having never made anything with down feathers, I am rather sure that it is
going to be hell. Is there anybody out there in cyberspaceland that has any
experience with either working with down or making a quilt? I am looking for
all of the information I can get my hands on BEFORE I begin making this
project, so if anybody knows anything, or knows anybody who knows anything,
I would love to hear what you've got to offer. Thanks.

-mike