[pct-l] Good time to be a Vagabond in the US

 Long distance hiking is a good relief from the Ho-Hum of job loses in this country . Dec . marks our 10 year of NAFTA. ( Signed by???)
   Just watched a great show on WTO/NAFTA agreements and how they enable the big boys to bypass most any laws regarding stuff that goes in our food, and environmental laws,etc.
    I think the boom of long distance hiking in this country is in direct relation to our heavy job loses overall. I don't blame anyone who does 5 to 10 thru-hikes in a row as there is little reason to get back in the " Rat Race" as hiking keeps you fit and with other like minded people.
  Very difficult watching film  tonight of all these hard working farmers losing their farms thanks to NAFTA. ( A county of only 1,900 people had 13 farmers commit suicide in one month after losing their family farms)
   If you lost your job due to out sourcing  or taking it over seas, take a hike!! ( It's cheaper than going back to school, rewards you instantly and no loans to pay back when your through!!) In the 30's folks took to riding the rails, today they take to hiking the trails.   Bob Dylon sang a song that fit perfect in today's times.