[pct-l] PCT Oregon, Highway 140 -> Highway 62

36.1 mi.: spur tr. to Jack Spring- I've never been to it, but I've heard
it's really hard to find, about the size of a bucket, and down a steep
trail.

38.7 mi.: Stuart Falls Tr. I usually don't recommend alternate routes, but
this one I can. It's comparable in distance and elevation gain to the true
PCT, but it has lots of water, something the PCT sorely lacks.

I never did find the jack springs spur,probally because off all the blowdowns,so i took the stuart falls trail and did'nt regret it a bit. One of the best waterfalls in the area.

 As for getting back, hitching on 140 seems a lot better than it would on 62.I ve hitched to the 140 trailhead from Klamath Falls with no trouble at all,and i dont see any problem getting from the P C T to Medford either. hyw.62 is a little harder because most of the cars that go by are tourists.You have a better chance of getting picked up by a convertable, driven by the swedish bikini swim team than you do by a tourist.