[pct-l] PCT Oregon, Highway 140 -> Highway 62

Hello,

We are planning to hike Pacific Crest Trail in Oregon
from Highway 140 to Highway 62 (~50 miles, sections
C1-C9) in mid August. I have several questions:

1. Are there any springs along the trail where we can
resupply our water? Or do you suggest to carry water
for the entire 50 mile hike?

2. Is it feasible to plan this 50 mile hike for 4
days? How difficult is the terrain? Is it easier to
hike from Highway 140 to Highway 62 or vice versa?

3. Can you suggest how to arrange a shuttle to drive
us from Highway 140 to Highway 62 or vice versa?

Thank you very much,
Alexander