[pct-l] Lodging in Manning

Let's say I arrive in Manning in the evening Greyhound from Vancouver.
Which are my options for spending the night there (I'd start walking
south bound the next morning)? I've checked the Manning resort's website
and what they offer doesn't look suitable for two hikers if only because
they require a minimum 2 night stay, at least during the weekends, if I
remember right... we'd be there on a sunday.
I think the Greyhound goes all the way to the Lodge within the park,
please confirm this if anybody knows for sure. I've also read somewhere
there's a Greyhound stop on the east entrance (like meaning you can take
the bus up to there and no further) but that makes no sense to me,
particularly when the bus we're taking comes from the west...
So any ideas on what I could do? previous experiences? I remember a
comment from another person from the list telling me he just camped in
the forest after jumping off the bus... that'd be fine with me (that's
what I'm doing everyday for the following weeks after all) but I guess
that'll not be legal within the park... is there any walk-in campsite or
similar in Manning?
Inaki

.
any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

"Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos pueden contener información
confidencial destinada solamente a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas
anteriormente. Pueden estar protegidos por secreto profesional Si usted
recibe este correo electrónico por error, gracias de informar inmediatamente
al remitente y destruir el mensaje.
Al no estar asegurada la integridad de este mensaje sobre la red, Atos
Origin no se hace responsable por su contenido. Su contenido no constituye
ningún compromiso para el grupo Atos Origin, salvo ratificación escrita por
ambas partes.
"Aunque se esfuerza al máximo por mantener su red libre de virus, el emisor
no puede garantizar nada al respecto y no será responsable de cualesquiera
daños que puedan resultar de una transmisión de virus"