[pct-l] snow report for Belden. 6/19/04

For those interested.

I hiked from Belden South to the 3 lakes junktion, only about 8 miles in. (sorry wasn't feeling great). There is 1 and only 1 spot of snow. About a 50 yard section (Mile =~ 1278) Map M11 (Mile 31, somewhere right below the A or the B in VABM 6294)
This snow patch is the last thing to melt off in the area, and last year was all but melted on July 12th...

I would not be suprised if there was several patches near Mount Pleasant (Map M10)
because the trail goes 500 feet higher.

-Mount Goat-