[pct-l] h20 for Kennedy Meadows to Trail Pass- 6/17,18

SF Kern (1.9 N of KMCG)- lots

Crag Creek- dry at crossing; may be some up above, but I didn't look too
hard

SF Kern (11.7 N of KMCG)- lots, though I did see a cowpie float by

Cow Creek- dry at the 1st crossing 2.7 N of the bridge, flowing at all other
crossings

spring near jct. in Cow Canyon- dry, but who cares, since the creek is
flowing

creek 0.7 S of Gomez Mdw.- flowing

Death Canyon creek- flowing, with a nice, deep pool just upstream from the
trail

saddle near Diaz Cr.- saw no jct. to speak of, nor did I look for water to
the E, as the guidebook mentions- but 5 min. N there is a large pond in the
meadow to your right, quite near the trail

Dutch Mdw.- I saw no sign of the jcts. shown on the guidebook map (true for
much of this section)- to get water hike to the 1st switchback- an obvious
use path continues straight ahead to a corral, with a running creek just
past it

Meadow Ed was holding court at KMCG, and there were lots of happy hikers as
a result.

Judson
Ashland