[pct-l] Resupply on the JMT

wow.  this spring we have been inundated with the same ole' JMT
questions.  The last person to ask this particular question posted it
the day before yesterday.  I will paste below what I wrote yesterday
and I would also recomend searching the list archives for this month.
here's what I posted the day before yesterday: