[pct-l] Accomodation recommendation at Sisters OR

In a message dated 6/17/2004 2:26:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian.borner@ch.abb.com writes:

> At Sisters I could not make up my mind which place to chose. I prefer to
> select a place in advance and then use it also as a mail-drop location.
> Like this I do not have to worry about opening hours and weekends. Has
> anybody a preferred place to stay in Sisters?

I believe we stayed at the Sisters Motorlodge which is on the edge of town
closest to the trail.  Nice place.   Give them a call.

http://www.sistersoregonguide.com/marketplace/accommodations.html