[pct-l] Arriving into USA this Sunday

Hey Aussie

 If I would have know sooner. I am meeting several Backpacker from different
parts of the country at Soda Springs Sunday morning. Some have departed
already. So I can't change my schedule. We are hoping to go N on the PC towards
Ashland.

I am going right pass LAX and Yosemite. I have pre-packed over winter food
for 60 days for BP'ing for summer use. We could have dropped off a 5 gallon
container of food for 10 days on our way up for the  Muir Ranch. (half way point
of JMT).

lonetrail