[pct-l] Accomodation recommendation at Sisters OR

I am busy planning my Southbound Section Hike from Canada to California
border. I have most places sorted out where I may want to stay in town or
have a mail drop.
At Sisters I could not make up my mind which place to chose. I prefer to
select a place in advance and then use it also as a mail-drop location.
Like this I do not have to worry about opening hours and weekends. Has
anybody a preferred place to stay in Sisters? I may even stay two nights
and do a slack-pack.
Adrian