[pct-l] Getting to SF from Lone Pine

If you can get to Reno you're home free.  From there you can get a bus, train, car rental or the flight from RNO to SFO is less than $100.  I have family in Reno and we can often get a flight for $45 - just depends which day and time you want to fly.

Remember lots of us in the SF area travel to Reno for recreation so there are lots of transport options from there to SF.

Andrew - buster's best friend