[pct-l] mailing alcohol/hike !!!!

that ORM-D label definitely causes some excitement at your local post office
hahahahaha
Patiently receiting the Postal regulations over and over and over and......

I'm off on saturday Piute Pass to Onion Valley (cut a couple days and
Whitney off my plan).  Planning Piute Lake, Evo. Mdo., leConte
somewhere,vic. taboose pass trail somewhere,Rae Lakes and out over Glenn and
Kearsarge next following Thursday.  Getting a ride from Skip Wilder who's
Wilder House B&B burned down a couple weeks ago when another moron started a
slash and burn fire adjacent his property in HIGH wind conditions.   Last
minute share gas/ride opportunity, I'm driving up on Saturday morning from
San Diego meeting Skip at Onion Valley around 1:00.

Steve Courtway