[pct-l] JMT: getting from Lone Pine back to SFO after the trail

Just FYI for everybody, I just called Enterprise in Bishop and they don't
allow one-way rentals up to San Francisco.

Apparently, there is a second car rental company in Bishop (U-Save Auto
Rental  314-B W. Line Street Bishop, CA 93514  760-872-1070)but, according
to their website (http://www.rentusave.com/location_search.aspx), they don't
have any office in San Francisco (nor at SFO airport) so no chance of a
one-way rental there either I'm sure.

That leaves me scratching my head with the various bus options (either via
Mammoth and Yosemite or via Reno) to make it back in time to SFO.

Thanks for the info anyway.
Regards, Antoine